We are looking for experienced project manager with solid experience in managing product development with agile methodologies and customer implementations with challenging timelines.
Candidate will have the responsibility for planning, managing team, status reporting and making sure deliveries are happening as per the schedule. Need to monitor and track the risks, issues and mitigation plans. Need to work closely with the clients to review, analyze and report on various deliverables from the internal development teams and vendors.
Education & Certifications
- B.Tech./ MCA / M.Sc. (Computers) from AICTE / UGC approved university or Equivalent.
- Preference given to Candidates with certifications like PMP®, CSM®.
- Preference given to candidate with experience in Big Data and Analytics domain.
- Total IT experience shall be 6+ years.
- 2+ years of exclusive experience in Project Management experience with managing development teams, testing teams, deliverables, client relationship etc.
Responsible for following:
- Project plan and deliverables document
- Scheduling with focus on estimates and resource utilization
- Risk identification and mitigation plans
- Delivery reports
- SLA compliance
Participate in meetings with stakeholders from the organization, vendors as required by Client and report the minutes/findings/analysis
Provide guidance, support to Development, Test Teams on the project as and when needed
Send periodic Status Reports to Client and to Management Team as required/defined by Client and Management Team
Experience/ Skills Required
- Experience in Project Management, managing teams, deliverables, client relationship
- Ability to work with different stakeholders and technical teams to get the estimations from them, validate them, identify dependencies& risks and mitigations and articulate assumptions.
- Expert knowledge in project scheduling, planning and preparing delivery reports
- Excellent client management skills